BUSINESS ADMINISTRATOR UAS
MAIN AREAS OF ACTIVITY
- Establishment and Management of Domiciled and Maltese Companies
- Estate and Asset Planning
- Asset Protection
- Acting as Consultant concerning Holding Structures
- International Tax Planning
- Acting as Consultant on, and implementing International Trading Transactions
- Acting as Consultant on Accountancy Matters
Career to date
Tindaro Florio has been working as a consultant with Legacon Trust Est. since 2012. Previously, he managed as a CEO a smaller Liechtenstein Trust Company for several years.
Thanks to his Italian roots and his closeness to Malta, he is a specialist concerning structures in Italy and in relation to Malta. Liechtenstein is supplemented ideally by Malta’s jurisdiction in many aspects.
Tindaro Florio is a business economist FH. He received his degree in Business Administration in 1996 at the University of Applied Sciences in St. Gallen, Switzerland. After graduation, he specialised in managing complex structures spread out over several countries and on a multidisciplinary basis.