BUSINESS ADMINISTRATOR UAS, TEP
MAIN AREAS OF ACTIVITY
- Establishment and Management of Companies and Trusts
- Estate and Asset Planning
- Consultancy relating to Asset Protection
- Planning and Implementation of Holding Entities
- International Tax Planning
- Acting as Consultant on, and implementing, International Trading Transactions
- Acting as Consultant on Accountancy Matters
Career to date
Partick Fuchs has been working with Legacon Trust Est. since 2004. He had previously spent several years working for two well-known Liechtenstein trust companies administering domiciled companies and trusts.
Patrick Fuchs first qualified as a Business Administrator with a focus on Trust Services. From 2002 to 2006, he did the further education as Business Administrator at AKAD University for Working Professionals in Zurich, Switzerland, with a major in Accounting and Controlling. From 2010 to 2011 he did the training as Trust and Estate Practitioner (TEP) at the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners.